20 Apr 2021, 17:00
The art and benefits of creating a compelling online sales platform for the artisan cheesemaker.
- The routes to market: Online
- Andrew Till, Branding, Design and Technology Consultant, The Cheese Set
- Jonny and Dulcie Crickmore, Directors, Fen Farm Dairy (home to Baron Bigod)
- Patricia Michelson, Founder, La Fromagerie
29 Sep 2020, 17:00
How the artisan cheesemaker can improve brand image, awareness and revenue in today's marketplace.
- Social media and cheese
- Planning (reviewing) the marketing mix
- Designing (redesigning) the brand
- How to improve brand awareness
- Catherine Mead, Cheesemaker, Lynher Dairies Cheese Company
- Jason Hinds, Sales Director, Neal's Yard Dairy
- John Farrand, Managing Director, The Guild of Fine Foods
30 Jun 2020, 17:00
COVID-19 has changed the world. Very few industries have been able to survive without adjusting and the artisan cheese industry is no different.
- Robustness and Sustainability
- Market Pressures
- Reviewing alternative routes to market
- Andy Swinscoe, Cheesemonger, The Courtyard Dairy
- Martin Gott, Cheesemaker, St. James Cheese
- Mary Quicke, Cheesemaker, Quicke's Cheese
- Patrick McGuigan, Journalist and Writer